Mahiro had been in and out of hospitals all her life due to her severe heart disease. One night, she opened her eyes as she felt the breeze blow into her room.
Standing beside her bed, the youth with a hood pulled past his eyes* introduced himself as the Death God.
He said, “I have come to take your soul.”
Mahiro, who was told that she would die in 30 days, cheerfully asked him, “Till that day, won’t you be my conversation partner and keep me company?”
Mahiro had been alone in the hospital all this time.
Spending time with the Death God, her life gradually became more fun.
But the fateful day was soon approaching.
Day by day, her heartbeat grew weaker.
Her voice turned hoarse.
Seeing Mahiro like this, what the Death God did was—
“Hey, Mr. Death.”
“Don’t leave me.”
“I won’t. I’ll be beside you till your last moments.”
A bittersweet love story between a Death God and a girl waiting for her death, never fated to be.
Volume 6: Reaper\'s Work
- Free Chapter 20 March 21, 2022
- Free Chapter 19 January 29, 2022
- Free Chapter 18 January 15, 2022
Volume 5: The Other Reaper
- Free Chapter 17 January 8, 2022
- Free Chapter 16 December 18, 2021
- Free Chapter 15 December 5, 2021
- Free Chapter 14 November 27, 2021
Volume 4: Under the Sakura tree that does not bloom
- Free Chapter 13 November 6, 2021
- Free Chapter 12 October 30, 2021
- Free Chapter 11 October 23, 2021
Volume 3: I am Still By Your Side
- Free Chapter 10 October 16, 2021